Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Will Have Muscles......

If entering a muscle competition!! I always thought my arms were butch as a teenager and never ever trained upper body only legs and abs. Now I realise they are a blessing!

My planning process has started for my 2007 comp preparation. Trying to decide on comp suit style. I'd like to try a triangle top but this style of top is very complementary to my bust : )
Have picked my hair style already. The things female competitors have to consider!

It was sooo hot this morning. I had a late night and didn't get up until 6.15am this morning. So as time was limited I did a stair interval session after taking Arnie out for a blockie. I'll have to take a picture of my recovery view at the stairs. The view is just magic. So I was soaking wet with sweat after this mornings session.

Tomorrow morning I have client training and have decided to head down the park for an outdoor session. We live in paradise so why not enjoy our beautiful environment.

7 Comments:

At 2:09 pm, Blogger little rene said...

You are such an inspirational person Di!

I just wish I lived near you so you could help me develop such a georgous body :)

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Di Broeren said...

Hi Rene
I am only an email away! Don't hesitate to drop me a line - dibroeren@bigpond.com if you have any questions. I'd love to help you as much as I can.

Keep your chin up, it sounds like you have far higher priorities and challenges to deal with at the moment!

Cheers Di

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger Pip said...

WOW!!!

YOU look GOREGOUS Di! I'd LOVE a bod like yours LOL but I know how hard you work for it! I DO for STINTS, (not consistently) work hard too!

I will read through your posts and find out when in 2007 that the next comp you are competing in is!
Then from now I'll restart my own 'personal shape up' journey and see what I can feel/look like by then! (then of course continue). I will combine this with my other 'control' goals such as budgeting and personal organisation which are other areas that suffer.

Have a great Xmas! I LOVE Noosa by the way! All the best for comp prep!

Pip

 
At 8:10 pm, Blogger Pip said...

Cool, - found the date you're competing! May 27!
RIGHT, - that gives me heaps of time to be consistent with my training/nutrition/budget and personal organisation goals which are indeed now life time commitments. All at once for me = scary but it needs to happen! AND I'll aiming to be at 20%BF with a 28 inch waist by May 27th!!! - and able to run an outdoors 5km under 24 mins, (best outdoors I've ever managed is 26 mins!)

Pip

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

And you KNOW Zach and I will be there cheering :D

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Sam D-M said...

hey di,

good to hear you back to blogging!!!

keep up the good work!

sam

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Ali said...

Di that is a gorgeous pic!! and your biceps sure are impressive, I want some!!!

have a wonderful weekend
Alixxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home