Thursday, November 09, 2006

All To Plan


This is the only pic of I have my boy at work, he's about a year old here, must get some new ones.

Well I had a poiyfect nutrition day yesterday. How empowering does it feel when you stick to a plan perfectly?! It is for me, particularly when my nutrition is always the most challenging aspect for me. Training – well that’s just easy because I love being fit and active!

I was up nice and early this morning. Took Arnie for a 25minute jog/sniff, dropped him off and off I went on my own for a hill interval session. I can jog for ages at a moderate pace and look forward to doing so but those interval sessions fill me with a bit of dread! But, I went hard, sweated and puffed and it was all over in 17 minutes. Now that’s the part I really enjoy : ) Short and intense.

Tonight after work I am gyming. I just got off the phone with hubby and he was lecturing me. He had been looking at pics of the figure Olympia girls and is preaching shoulders, shoulders, shoulder, lean, lean, lean at me. Yes dear, yes dear, I hear you. Mind you I had to add I think there is possibly a slight chemical advantage for those girls but I get your point!

I managed to get to the Transport Department yesterday and changed my name on my license! We had a call from the real estate who wanted to show through a client so I had to go home early to get puppy off the back deck. He is likely to scare the buggery out of any potential purchaser. I took him up to the lookout so we had some shelter as a storm was approaching. Well it was a cracker! We sat there together and he experienced his first hail storm! He was spinning out at the sound of the hail on the tin roof and when the ground started getting drenched we both climbed up and sat on top of the picnic table. I was imaging the shelter getting hit by lightening and the 2 of us being frazzled with nobody around to rescue us!

6 Comments:

At 6:20 pm, Blogger Spartze said...

Hey how cute is he!!! Thank you for the comment early today, yeah only just realizing how big a change there's been since I got the pics yesterday.
Awesome re July - how cool would that be :0)
Katie xo

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Naaawww your pooch is gorgeous! At least you were with him when he got to experience his first hail storm!

Might see you at the fitness expo? I'm meeting up with Andj on Saturday afternoon...

Hilary xx

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Hi Di,
I love reading about all of your latest plans. Hope everything is going well with the house. Your training looks fantastic. You are going to be awesome come the next comp ;)

Hugs
Liz:)

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger Ali said...

You dog is gorgeous!

What you have for breaky sounds yummy and well worth trying

It was wonderful being able to properly meet both you and G at the nationals Di!! You are both awesome people and such a bloody good looking couple ;) I enjoyed the day very much.

have a great weekend
Alixx

 
At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn he's a big boy Di. When you walk him, does he walk you or you walk him? :o) xo

 
At 11:09 am, Blogger Michelle said...

I LOVE rottie's!!!!!

What a good lookin' boy!!

Gotta love the feeling of a "spot on perfect" day!!!!

XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home