Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am so illiterate

When it comes to computers I am pretty much retarded! I've just set up a new blog as I had obviously arrived at my "Journey to Mrs B". So this blog will document my journey beyond that! I must bring in some pics from our honeymoon as I have some great shots to post. Life has been very full since I last posted. Some of the significant events are:

Honeymoon that was great - had to remention it!

Comps; Watching Penny and Maraina make their competition debut at the Qld INBA Titles - how awesome it was to be on the supporters side of the fence! Sitting in the front rows cheering out to them. They both did such a wonderful job. It was great to see Liz again as well. I might add that her stage presence and confidence has increased out of sight! So wonderful to see. I recall chatting to Liz just before her first comp and she said - I won't compete again! Another addict : )

Penny also followed up the following week with the ANB Qld Titles. We changed her final week diet around and sharpened some of her posing. Her class had 16 competitors and she achieved an outstanding 3rd place. The novice line ups are incredibly competitive. When I watched both of these comps it made me think I'd better get pretty damn serious about my own prep for my next comp.

I was approached by 3 people at the ANB comp and will hopefully pick them up as new clients. So it was a great networking opportunity!

My training I have finally reassessed my own goals and have recommenced training with a vengence! I am sore today. I trained back and biceps yesterday. Off to do Chest and tris this evening. I haven't been for a run for quite a while, so this morning I took my dog for a quick blockie and then hit the pavement. What a slug! I had to stop and walk for about 50metres during a 30minute jog! It won't take long to get back into the swing of that though. I will be doing a beep test for the first time next week so need to kick back into gear before then.

I have made a definite decision to compete in April. I have broken my prep down into 2 phases. Phase 1 will see me reach my 52kg goal for christmas. Then I will have a good rest over christmas (my office closes for 10 days) and then crank up the training for the final prep phase. I must find out the date of the comp, but I think that will give me approx 14 weeks of "official" prep time. Gerard will be training me during this time. I have only ever trained on my own, but I want to be pushed to my limits. I have set myself personal goals to achieve.

This next comp all seems so much more serious now that I have my own clients who will be watching me go through the processes of preparing and performing. I have a sensational idea for my routine as well. Something very different from "the norm". Gerard thought it was a great idea. So you will have to stay posted to see the final product!

Business Setup I have been looking at lots of information about setting up our business venture. We have lots of goals and dreams for the future so it's time to start putting these into action.

We will move one step closer to putting our house on the market this weekend. We have a couple of little jobs we need to do this weekend and then it will go on the market. I never thought I'd want to sell it, but it just shows how our focus in our lives changes. I thought it was my dream house! Reality is it's too big for the two of us. The first resort we stayed at in Thailand was just gorgeous and we would like to model our next house on that resort. The style is called "Zen". So if anybody wants a beach shack weekender there is one for sale on the Sunshine Coast!

I returned to work last week. But that is just plain dull so I won't dwell on that! Stay tuned for some great pics real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home