Wednesday, November 29, 2006

IDEAL BODIES ONLINE



I am very pleased to have joined the Ideal Bodies Online Team! I'm looking forward to helping motivate and encourage lots of people to achieve their goals with IBO.

For those of you who know Sue, you already know what a sensational lady she is. And I'm not just saying that to suck up to the boss ; )

This morning I joined in with the local Beach Blitz group. A local PT studio runs sessions 3 times a week down the beach at 6am in the morning. It was certainly different doing my morning session as part of a group. When I got home I took the boy out for his walk. Poor baby was beside himself when I left without him this morning.

Our fridge and freezer are almost bare. I have been trying use up all the stores before Gerard goes away so I can live on my bare essentials only! The only items in the freezer are a piece of fish and the wedding cake! Can you believe I never even got to taste a piece of our wedding cake. We shall defrost that one our 1st anniversary and pig out : )

1 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Di :-),
Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. It's great that you were at both the Qld and National comps.
We will have to meet up next time for sure!
Wishing you well,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home