Wednesday, November 22, 2006

FOR MICHELLE : )


Finally! I have managed to get a picture posted of me with the tigers in Thailand : ) Just for you Michelle! So I shall continue to entertain you with pics from the honeymoon - which now feels like soooo long ago. Speaking of - I am seriously enjoying being a Mrs. I have most I my cards reissued in my married name now, discovering a few things still to be changed as I receive mail.

I had a funny incident this morning whilst I was out running. I was trotting along and a cute car drove past. I was googling at this sporty little convertible and tripped over somebodies stupid sprinkler system. So there I was ass up in the air, face flat, covered in dirt. I was a bit embarrassed and just turned over and sat on my bum and pretended I was waiting for something! What a loser.

My lats are sore sore sore today. DOMS setting in from Monday. I am having a rest night from the gym tonight. Officeworx called this morning and advised my equipment will be in tomorrow. Yippee! I'll be all technologied and not know how to use it : )

2 Comments:

At 10:06 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

YIPPEE!!!

I was just about to sign off and head to the gym when I thought I'd check on one last page.....

OMG - He's BEAUTIFUL!!! AND HUUUUGGGGE!!!!

AND you go to pet him!!!

I love training lizard lats - though the image on you on the side of the road - hehhehehe:)

Thanks for this - you've made my day!!!!

Xx - Michelle

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

hehehe, too funny, would have loved to see that. What a lovely big puddy cat, he looks a bit like my Rexy :) Good to hear you all 'technologied' - that will make 2 of us that don't know how :) Talk soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home