Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Busy Life

I really am poor at keeping my blogging up to date. It will be much easier once I have my new laptop at home : ) Speaking of, i am getting screwed around with the wait for that, plus my new office equipment. Bought a combo fax, scanner, copier so I will be messing around playing with that by the weekend - I hope!

I did some "market research" today. I went for a PT session at a studio. I really enjoyed it. I haven't done leg press for years and I pressed 200kgs much to my surprise. It even crossed my mind to keep seeing this trainer, I really enjoyed her. I am in the process of looking at studios to check out their setup and size etc for my own plans. I also have another idea to incorporate with the studio but will wait till things come to fruition before I babble about them!

I was thinking of the Olympia competitors on the weekend. I would have loved to have been there. No updates on the website yesterday but need to check after this to see. Am keen to see how everybody went! I have made a definite decision to compete in the WFF Southern Hemisphere comp on May 27 2007 at the Gold Coast. I have had such a fantastic week with my nutrition. The weekend was all on plan. I did a long moderate paced run both mornings plus walked my boy. Went to the gym on Saturday for shoulder workout. Monday night gym for back and biceps, plus todays session. I did boxing for the first time today. That was interesting. The instructor is a boxer and will be having her first fight in the new year. She is such a pretty young thing too, I hope she doesn't get her nose flattened!

The house hasn't sold yet : ( Would love for it to go by christmas! What a great present that would be. Gerard has changed gyms. He has joined Beach House Fitness at Maroochydore. He is really enjoying the change. Beach House's are popping up all over the place up here.

I had a state conference last week from Tuesday - Thursday. These events are huge pi## ups for everybody but I took the bolt both nights and went and visited Shalayne. I slept there the second night too as my room mate was a snorer! She had warned me and I took a pair of ear plugs which I had to put in at 2am, but I couldn't get used to having them in my ears.

Not much else happening for now, I have a headache so need to take some panadol.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry I haven't caught up for ages, life stumbles by in a blur at the moment! We're going well. Zachary loves Baxter Puppy's crinkle ears - they are his favourite!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home