Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rising Temperatures


Not only did I pat tigers but we also rode elephants! This was just fabulous. I was so looking forward to seeing the tigers and they turned out to be a huge disappointment. I only got to spend 5 minutes patting them and then we were moved on. Well I wanted to sit and cuddle them like I do to the "Coolum Lion" AKA my dog : ) I had absolutely no expectations about the elephants and they turned out to be unbelievable. Such beautiful creatures. Gerard bathed with them in the river. He sat on it's head and it went under the water and came up and did a big spurt of water! Me being the princess I am didn't want to have wet shorts ; ) How uncomfortable.... and you should see the size of their poos! They are HEUWG!

It is really heating up in sunny Queensland. I will have to ensure I take Arnie out very early for his trot/sniff/walks. We went out about 7.15am today and he was huffing and puffing poor little bugger. I took him on a shady route but it was still too hot. After I dropped him off and went for my own jog I went the same shady route!

Last night was chest and triceps at the gym. My least favourite workout. Tonight is legs and I have that feeling of dreaded anticipation. I know it's going to hurt but I know it will be a pleasurable pain. Sick hey?! I'm sure all the gym junkies know what I mean. DOMS is starting to set in from last night.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

I wasn't quite sure what you were going to say when you said "you should check out the size of their..." :) Because I know what your mind is like and I remember our giggles at my wedding :))

Welcome to the IBO Team, great to have you on board :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home