Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Final Indulgence

We couldn't resist indulging at this place! We were on our last few hours of our honeymoon before we left Bangkok. This place was awesome. I have never gotten around to it but intended to do a net search when I got home on this place which is obviously a franchise from somewhere. It was called "Swenson's Ice Cream". It was a great big cafe style icecream shop and the menu was unreal. It took us a long time to choose our indulgences. Yummy!!

I had a lot of trouble waking up this morning. I'm not sure why I feel like I need to sleep more these days. I dragged my butt out of bed 30mins after the alarm went off and took 2 thermos to give me a kick start. Took Arnie out for a quick blockie (run around the block!) then much to his disgust I dumped him off and ran like I haven't ran in ages. I did my hill route and ran up all the hills. Mind you I forced myself to run along the main road route so that I wouldn't look like a slacker if I was walking : ) One of my crazy motivational strategies. I got to the area where I normally turn off and i was feeling so great about the run that I took the long way home.

Off to the gym tonight to train legs. Then I will be playing with the computer trying to install some updated software. Fingers crossed it will be easy!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

WOW - finally I get to "hear" about the honeymoon and see some piccies! I can't believe we haven't really done that yet. Thanks goodness for your blog! It sounded amazing and beautiful photos. My favourite are thw tigers though! xx

 
At 9:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Icecream sundaes.....they look absolutely delicious! I would've struggled with chosing one too Di. LOL!! :o) xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home