Monday, December 04, 2006

Princess and I


This is a pic of my little princess Chelsea and I on the wedding day. It is wonderful to be a step mum : )

I had a sensational weekend. It was very busy. I rose at 6am and took Arnie for a walk then went for my own run. We had an open house on Saturday so the morning was spent tidying the house whilst Gerard pumped up his muscles at the gym. He then took the children to a 1st year old birthday party. I wasn't able to party on as I had to take Arnie for another walk whilst the open house was on. After that we headed down to Brisbane for bridesmaids duties. We only had 3 hours left of open time so we raced around the city. Got most things completed, just one task left.

We picked up some steaks on the way home and sparked up the BBQ to feed the clans! The men had been left with all the kids. I indulged in a couple of drinks as well. I don't drink much and as a result of drinking 3 cruisers I fell asleep on the lounge at 8pm! I have been finding I am needing at least 8 hours sleep a night lately.

So Sunday morning the kids were supposed to go to nippers. I couldn't be bothered going so we bribed them with a McDonalds breakfast. How disgusting is that! They were all excited because we have only allowed them to eat McDonalds twice since we saw the supersize me movie. Gerard and I ate our brekky before we went and I walked over to the coffee club and got us a coffee whilst the kids ate their muffins. Then we set off to the park so they could burn the McDonalds off!

Gerard took them home around midday as Chelsea had a dance rehearsal in the afternoon. I spent that time catching up on some IBO work, which I am really excited about.

Gerard is off to a training course for 3 weeks. We will only see each other on the weekends. So I spent the afternoon pampering him : ) I gave him a facial which included, exfoliation, masque, hand scrub and massage * wink wink*!! Afterwards we went on a date to the movies. We saw The Guardian with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher. It was an awesome movie, thoroughly recommended.

6 Comments:

At 4:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture, simply gorgeous. :o)

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Ali said...

What a beautiful pic Di. Fancy bribing your children, I don't know. LOL.....I think they call it positive rewarding now ;)

Good luck with your new venture with Ideal Bodies, that is awesome!!!

Alixxx

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Congrats on the new role with IBO Di!!

I dont envy you with selling your house, we went through a few months of that this year and I hated every second of it. Gotta be done though. Good luck with it!

Hilary xx

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger little rene said...

Hi Di

Gosh Chelsea is cute. She looks SO much like her Dad!

 
At 12:36 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Hi Di,

Congratulations with your IBO work and you know I love your sense of humour. Just as long as any protein bars were not involved..I am OK with it ;)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Spartze said...

Hey congrats Di on the new role :)
The pic of you and princess is beautiful. Good luck with the house
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home