Friday, December 01, 2006

No Excuses Allowed



This is LIVING! Me sucking on one of many pina coladas consumed on the honeymoon : )

I have now taken an all or nothing approach to training. There are no exceptions to missing my sessions. I usually sacrafice training commitments to make sure I am home to cook and pamper hubby and puppy. Well this will have to fit around my own goals now. Gerard is happy for me to have this attitude to my training.

Last night I had a work meeting until 6.30pm. I would usually decide it was too late to go to the gym at this time and go straight home. But not last night. I headed to the gym and did a smashing shoulder workout. I didn't get home until 8pm. It felt great not to make an excuse!

1 Comments:

At 5:30 am, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG - I am SO jealous!! And the new tiger pic had me jump - seriously!!!

Great to have you as a "coworker" - though I don't think I'll be seeing you in the company break room for coffee anytime soon!

Forgot to mention before - I thought I was the only person on earth who ate uncooked oats - LOL!!!

They really are pretty tasty!

XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home