Monday, December 11, 2006

Reminiscing..........

Reminiscing about competing that is. Can't wait to step on stage again in my best condition yet! It will be a great opportunity to market my ability as a personal training/comp prep and posing coach as well. What better marketing tool is there than seeing somebody demonstrate that they can practice what they preach!!

G and I spent a few hours with one of our comp clients on Saturday. We covered nutrition, posing and routine practice. Then G went off to the gym and trained her. She is very dedicated, drives 3 hours each way to see us and didnt want a rest from her nutrition plan over christmas! I was very impressed indeed.

Saturday night we had Chelseas dance concert....which was incredibly boring. Of course apart from the dances our little princess was in! I couldn't believe the concert went for 5 hours. I was sitting there thinking how much more interesting i find sitting and watching a bodybuilding comp! Too many drama queens in this concert for my liking.

Sunday was quite relaxing. I slept for 10 hours straight Saturday night. I couldn't believe it when I saw the time Sunday morning. We ate brekky and by the time it settled I headed out for a run and it was midday. It was quite hot running at that time of the day. There was lots of action in town with the golf comp on at the Hyatt. We wandered down town for a coffee and a read of the paper in the afternoon. Well I had coffee and G had a big creamy iced chocolate, which he downed before I'd even eaten the froth off my cappacino! What a pigsy. I took Arnie out for a walk in the afternoon, he was less than impressed he didn't get to go on my run with me, but it was just too hot for him at that time of the day.

Snake season is definitely here, I saw 2 snakes over the weekend. A big python across the road on Saturday night and a yellow belly black snake along the running path this morning. That was scary - if I hadn't been paying attention to the running path I would have stepped on it as it was laying right across the path. Lucky I didn't take Arnie that way as he would have gone ballistic.

Well I have lots of work to get done before I go on leave at the end of this week, so I'd better get into it!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Di,

That is a great photo of you!

We will have to compare snake notes. They call it "Brown Snake Alley" up here :(

Hugs
Liz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home