Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pretty In Pink!


My costume arrived today! Can you guess what colour it is??!!! I was so excited to receive it in the mail today from Jo Rogers. My goodness the bottom looks so little, I must keep working very hard for the next 3.5 weeks to try and reduce my butt.
Speaking of, I have been working very very hard. My poor old feet are covered in blisters and my hips are aching with every step I take! I achieved a new PB on my stair repeats today. 12 sets with minimal recovery between each set. My calves are already sore. I am totally in love with RPM and still addicted to my vegemite!
Just a very quick post as I really must hit the sack. Nite!

7 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a machine! Such a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure so many others in their training! I did an RPM last night with Shannan Ponton and seriously thought my legs were going to fly off at a few points! Best wishes with the rest of your training and I'm sure that your bum will fit beautifully into your new bikini and you'll look incredible!!

xxx hillary

 
At 10:59 am, Blogger little rene said...

I can't wait to see how amazing you look Di!

You seem like a bit of a "pink" girly girl, so I am sure that you will look fantastic.

Hilary is right, you ARE a machine :)

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Splice said...

I can see you in pink, great choice :-)
Now no more mention of vegemite please, just when I think im over it, I come here and you remind me again ;-) lol.
Not long to go now.
Debs

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger bev said...

I think you look gorgeous and should do very well.I will be doing INBA All Female Comp so I need all the inspiration to keep focused even though I have done it before the diet doesnt get any easier.
Good Luck!

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Go you good thing. I reckon you will be a star in pink Di. I hope I'm back in time to see you,

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 9:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh pink, my favourite colour Di. You'll look hot no matter what colour you are wearing! ;o)

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Hope you have a lovely Easter Di.
Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home