Thursday, March 22, 2007

RPM ROCKS!


Sweat, Pain and Loud Music - this class is awesome! I loved workout to loud music with an awesome beat. I might have to become a trend setter like Jodie and Alicia and listen to an ipod with modern tunes whilst I workout : )
I was soaked to the bone after tonights class. If this doesn't help melt the lard off my thighs and ass nothing will. Not much else to report. I'm hungry and soldiering on. Only 5.5 weeks to go till I step on stage. Suppose I'd better start putting my routine together to! In reality I probably won't get around to that till 2-3 weeks out. I won't be stressing about that though. That's the easiest part of comp prep.
You won't be seeing a lot of me. Will try to pop in once or twice a week. Just super busy.
Anyway, I have no personality at the moment so you're not missing much : )

6 Comments:

At 1:31 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Thought you might enjoy it Di :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 6:13 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Yea I used to love it too!!
'Used to' becoz right now I am soooo unfit I think I would pass out just attempting it :P
If not pass out, at least throw up!!
I'll be back tho....
;P

 
At 6:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have plenty of personality Di. Don't sell yourself short and don't work to hard! :o)

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger jodie said...

I am going to try RPM again next Sunday I think. Last time I did it, my butt was so sore. Not from the workout but from the bike seat. So I becoming game again and will try again.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger Sam D-M said...

Di.... Of course RPM Rocks!!!! You will never turn back now!!

Keep us informed on how your going!

Sam

 
At 9:26 am, Blogger Magda said...

So is the "no personality" what I have to look forward to lol. I must warn WH of this new BB side-effect :-)

Magda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home