Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wet Wet Wet



No I'm not referring to the 80's band, I'm referring to me after this mornings cardio! It absolutely poured during my morning cardio for the second day in a row. Now I have 2 pair of wet shoes : ( Bugger.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! I got suprised with a delivery of long stemmed roses at the office yesterday. There were 2 chocolate love hearts attached to the bouquet and I wondered whether it was a test of my willpower from my lovely hubby : ) I didn't eat them! I saved them for dinner and I had one for my dessert and put the other one on top of G's big bowl of dessert!

G worked last night but he came home for a lovely dinner. I had a couple of extra things with dinner - 5 oysters and 5 prawns, so it wasn't too bad at all. I'm getting better and better at dieting every comp. It's taken a while!

I couldn't get in for a tan last night so will do that tonight. Also going to head to the organic vege shop for my veges today. Plain greens are not my favourite so thought I'd try some organic greens to see if they are a bit more flavoursome and palatable.

73 days to go till comp. I'd best be giddying up a bit, still lots of lard on those legs........

12 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Looking great there Di, despite being totally soaked! LOL xo

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger little rene said...

GOd Di you make me so jealous!

I would absolutely LOVE to have the body that you have now! It is my dream to be able to go for a walk with my hubby wearing skimpy clothes like that instead of covering up!

I know that you are aiming high and have serious goals but us "non figure girls" would kill to have a beautiful body like yours!

Congratulations :) You are a spunk!

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger LizN said...

Di, you are looking good - and I think your legs are looking good too - a lot tighter and leaner.

Did you get my Plyo email :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 2:05 pm, Blogger Magda said...

Hi Di,

Wet or dry, thats a great pic. Glad to hear your hubbie throws temptation at you too...and he's even in the business!! I guess there's hope for mine then.....but he does have sooooo much to learn.

Cheers

Magda

 
At 5:42 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Looking hot Di, even though your wet. Keep up the good work!!

 
At 7:51 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Looking great Di - but wet shoes - bugger!

Isnt that lovely that you got sent those roses for Valentines Day, so many guys just dont get how COOL it is to get flowers at work!

Have a great weekend!

Hilary xx

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Hey sexy,
Well aren't u just a spunk!! You're looking HOT babe!! Running in the rain is so much fun though isn't it!! It's cooling, refreshing and just FUN!!
Or am I alone with that ;)

 
At 12:00 pm, Blogger Andrea said...

You are looking piping hot Di. I love running in the rain but I hate wet shoes so I sympathise with you!
Andjxx

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger Spartze said...

Wow Di - looking good :0)

Hear ya on the legs but you are looking like your right on track!

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Hey Di!
You have such a great physique already.
You will be "sensational" at the Brisbane titles.
Your hard work and dedication will shine through.
Deb

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger Kelly said...

You look wonderful Di, even after a big run and being wet. Pity about the shoes though. Do you have a hot water service? They might dry if you put them on this.
Kelly

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Pip said...

You're looking wonderful!

Would so LOVE to have the body you have now LOL!

Sounds like a nice controlled Valentines dinner you had!

Keep up the fabbo work!

Pip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home