Thursday, January 25, 2007

My stair repeat room!




Todays pic is of the cove where I do my stair repeats. So this is what I get to look as I recover!

Boy it was hot and humid this morning. Set my alarm with the intention of doing a stair session this morning. Thought of Jodie as my case of “can’t bee” crossed my mind. Dragged myself out of bed dressed and took Arnie for a blockie first. Then off I set! Jogged down to the stairs then completed an extra set from last week. Felt sooo hot and decided to reward my efforts with a dip in the ocean to cool down. So I pulled my shoes off and jumped in in my exercise gear! It was so nice I didn’t want to get out. Walked home dripping wet : ) So off to a good start today……

4 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger Shar said...

Hi Di

Good to see your not still feeling Ho Hum today.

What a treat you have with the view! I soooooo appreciate the ocean, the beach, the weather, the wildlife etc due to coming from the UK. Don't get me wrong the UK has some amazing areas but I didn't live near any of them!

Have a good weekend

Shar

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Sam D-M said...

Yo Di,

Love the view, love the water. Nice!

sam

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

I'm so jealous!!! But very happy I will be sharing that view for a few days very soon!

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

What is it with the heat and humidity over the last few days? I walked out of the office at 9.30pm last night and it felt like I was walking into a blast furnace! Glad that you're feeling better today xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home