Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ho Hum



Today's pic is of Rachel and I backstage at the October 2005 show. I will be catching up with Rach and Bub very soon I hope!

I'm feeling rather ho hum today, hence the title. I'm meant to be going and doing an aerobics class but I really couldn't be bothered. So I think I'll take a rest day instead. Training shoulders with G on Monday night. I really really enjoyed that session. I popped some capillaries in my delt! It was rather bizarre. I tell you what, if these delts aren't pushing my competition off the stage in April something will be wrong!

I trained chest and biceps yesterday. My Thursday morning client just cancelled her appointment so tommorrow will be a stair repeat workout. Oh yay. My diet has been less that perfect but I'm really not worried about that. I still haven't managed to break my skinny cappacinno addiction. Yes I know I am terrible, so unfocussed compared to lots of others but oh well. Care.

You can probably tell I'm a little bit blah so best be signing out now rather than spreading my negative vibes across the internet! Tuss tuss..... Bye : )

3 Comments:

At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a little secret that might make you feel better, the first year that I competed I had one no-fat latte per day all the way through the entire competition season and continued to get leaner and leaner each time. Go figure! :o)

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Hi Di, don't worry we all have those days, sometimes more frequently than others. I'm sure tommorrow you will be on top of the world again.

I was so excited to hear you had the same vice as me. I'm trying to cut my skinny caps out and all coffees actually, its been three days now with no coffees and I'm pretty impressed with that (bit sad really!). I'm sure you will be able to give them up when you need to, if its your only vice your doing well, I've got lots more vices!!!!! Keep smiling Hilds

 
At 9:08 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

It's just one of those days, Di. We all have them....in fact, I felt exactly like that last night. It will past and your focus will be razor sharp again soon. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home