Monday, January 08, 2007

A-Z of Dianna

A-Z OF Dianna
A. Available or single? Available as a personal trainer : )
B. Best Friend? G
C. Cake or Pie? Pie
D. Drink of Choice? Wodka, lime and lemonade
E. Essential Item? Visa card : )
F. Favorite Color? Blue
G. Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H. Hometown? Coolum Beach
I. Indulgence? Pedicures
J. January or February? January
K. Kids and names? Chelsea 8, Harrison 7, Arnie 3
L. Life is incomplete without? My Husband
M. Marriage Date? 11 September 2006
N. Number of Siblings? Two older brothers from my adoptive family; One younger brother and one younger sister from my biological family
O. Oranges or apples? Pink Lady Apples
P. Phobias/Fears? Being poor
Q. Favorite Quote? Just Do It
R. Reason to Smile? Life
S. Season? Spring
T. Tag three people! Sue, Jodie, Michelle
U. Unknown fact about Me! I’m adopted if you haven’t figured it out yet
V. Vegetable you hate? Old brocolli – you know when it’s yucky sitting on the supermarket shelf?!
W. Worst habit? Over spending
X. X-rays you've had? Radius/Ulna
Y. Your favorite food? My homecooked chicken curry
Z. Zodiac? Taurus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home