Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm going on a Date!

I love this picture of us on the beach. It sums up us and our lifestyle! The beach was deserted due to the weather, just a couple of surfers and Noosa National Park in the background. The professional pics on the beach are sensational.

Well today is my last day as a "Single Parent". That's why it is all so different Michelle! At home Gerard and I take turn looking after the kids so we still get in our gym sessions and it is easy to pop down the shops. Only afew hours to go and I will be freeeeee.

My lovely Husband is picking me up and we are going on a Date! Yay, I havent seen him since Sunday. That is the longest time we've had apart since we got married. Oh yes, we are still sickening newlyweds. So I'm going to get beautified before he arrives. I think I'll wear my new dress as we are going into the city.

Now even though my "adventure" with the kids is coming to an end I have certainly learnt a lot. The first couple of days were a pain and I realised I needed to embrace the experience. So once I did that I actually began to enjoy it. The circuit down the park went very well yesterday. There were other kids there playing cricket so the boys joined in with that whilst I worked out. I am a even slightly saw in my legs and glutes from the walking lunges and step ups.

This morning we have been for a bike ride. The kids rode and I jogged along with them. I actually managed a reasonably moderate cardio session which was good. A few sprints chasing the kids as they enjoyed the momentum of the hills!

I can't wait to see my boy Arnie. He will be very very excited to see his Mummy!

5 Comments:

At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you've had your very own circuit buddies whilst babysitting. No wonder they slept like babies. LOL!! :o)

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

That is a GORGEOUS pic Di!!!

 
At 12:56 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Di, and congratulations! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Miss ya!!!

 
At 11:55 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Enjoy your date!!

 
At 8:28 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!

I hope Santa makes all of your Holiday wishes come true!!!

Merry Christmas!
XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home