Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sore Sore Sore



Todays pic is of one of our figure clients Penny Anderson with G. Penny won 3rd place in Novice Figure ANB Qld Titles last year. She came 3rd out of 16 girls and was very pleased. She was also my partner in crime on new years eve when we got incredibly intoxicated together : )

Well this morning I am feeling soooo sore! I did a plyometric workout yesterday afternoon and was completely stuffed afterwards. I woke up this morning with the super sore hamstrings. Thought I'd have a lay in but couldn't relax once I was awake so got up and took Arnie on a big power walk. I will go for a jog this afternoon after G gets home from work. The soreness in my legs is quickly spreading to my glutes which is just sensational! Great to know I worked the areas that need it the most : ) I am going to keep those plyo workouts up. In fact I'm on a "cane my lower body mission". You will see a seriously improved lower body from me in April!

Chelsea rang yesterday and asked if she could come and stay with us this weekend. It is so nice having a child in the house. Makes me wonder if we should have just one....... We will go down the front and look at shops later and have a coffee together. I introduced her to baby capaccinos last year and she loves going for coffee! Our special little thing.

I am about to clean out my linen cupboard. I cleaned the pantry last night. Ever since Jodie posted pics of hers I have been meaning to do that task and last night it happened. Can't believe I had 4 hand bags in the pantry!

It is a lot cooler today, with a nice breeze. Wouldn't want to be at the beach, I think they'll get blown out today. Have a great day everyone!

12 Comments:

At 9:58 am, Blogger Ali said...

Sounds like your powering on there, AWESOME! what an awesome view, I'd train outside if I had that to look at ;) band then swim in.

Great pics of all of you there, I'm going to get the latest Oxygen today to have a look

take care and enjoy the rest off the long weekend

Alixx

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Its always great having a sore butt from a great training session! Well done for going for a run this arvo, I always feel like I'm running with concrete blocks on my legs when they're sore. Sounds like you may be getting a bit clucky there, I keep going through big swings one week I think it would be great and another week I couldn't think of anything worse, don't know if there will ever be a good time!

 
At 3:33 pm, Blogger Sam W said...

Di, your photo's look amazing! WOW! I was looking at your photo's last night wondering....hhhmm have I got what it takes? A real inspiration Di! Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Sam

 
At 8:13 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Great to see you are working hard - I know you're gonna make an impact in 13 weeks time! I've enjoyed my week off training (and cheat meal tonight!) but I cant wait to get started training again tomorrow. xo

 
At 2:38 am, Blogger Michelle said...

All this talk of plyo led me to incorporate some into my leg session last week......

There was NO WAY I would have been jogging the day after........NO WAY!!!!

I LOVE the results though!!

XX - Michelle

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Lurve plyos!!!!!!!! Well most of the time anyway ;)

 
At 12:31 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Gotta love soreness in the glutes! Nice pic of your client and G, she looked awesome.

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Gotta love soreness in the glutes! Nice pic of your client and G, she looked awesome.

 
At 12:36 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Gotta love soreness in the glutes! Nice pic of your client and G, she looks awesome.

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger LizN said...

That's it Di, just give those legs a thorough flogging!

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 7:12 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Stop repeating yourself Jodie. :)

G always gets his pics with the girls :)

 
At 8:01 pm, Blogger jodie said...

I was trying to make a point OK?! Lol, no bloody blogger is playing funny buggers on me and I don't like it at the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home