Thursday, February 08, 2007

Woh Is Me



Well I'm all sooky today. I want my man to come back home! He's been away all week and I'm really missing him now. On top of that it is TTOM, oh joy joy. I never really experienced that when I was on the pill. So it is so interesting to see how different my body is without the pill. Then to top it all off I did plyo's with sprints this morning....OMG. Fortunately I have a plyo partner because I seriously didn't want to get out of bed and head down the park at 5.30am this morning. We both whinged and bitched about how stupid and painful this is after we finished each set! But it felt very good once it was over.

Last night I had a posing lesson with my beautiful friend Cheryl's sister Maree. She is competing in April for the first time. She did very well for her first session and has the symmetry poses down pat. We have picked her music and will get that cut this week so we can get onto her routine. She is looking awesome! Cheryl is preparing her for the comp and I was so impressed with Maree's progress I have enlisted Cheryl to look after my comp prep. I like to be accountable to someone so it will be great working with her. She is so passionate about comp prep, I am really excited!

Today's pic is of Cheryl and I at my hens night. She was in charge of games. It was very fun : )

6 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger Ali said...

Great pics of the kids and Arnie!

I've never done plyometric training, just the thought scares me!!!LOL.

have an awesome day and enjoy your weekend

Alixx

 
At 1:28 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

Arnie is simply too cute for words - I just want to squish his cheeks!!!!

Speaking of cheeks - yours must be KILLING you after plyo and sprints!

Michelle:)

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger Splice said...

The hens night looked fun, fun, fun!
I hope your symptoms of TTOTM subside soon.
Deb

 
At 8:12 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

I know how tough it can be when you have to spend time apart, unfortunately we do it quite often (except its always me who has to go away) - but the best thing is that it makes you appreciate it each other a bit more.

I'm getting kinda jealous of everyone competing this year!

Hilary xx

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger Hilds said...

Nice pics, I hope they were nice to you on your Hens night!

Its horrible being away from your partner. I don't know how people do those long distance relationships. I'm always away, but normally only for a couple of days at a time and its easier when its you who is away. Keep Smiling. Hilds

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Hey Di, hope your feeling better. :) I reckon you will do excellent with Cheryl, she seems so passionate about bodybuilding. Love the pic of your hen's night, looked like it was a great night. Talk soon
Jode
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home