Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Friends


Here is a pic of Cheryl and I on stage together after out pose down for the overalls last April. We initially met when be both first competed together in 2005 and then both just happened to rock up to the first Australian Phat Camp. We hit it off tremendously. I love this picture of us.
Well I got over my hormonal dramas : ) Thank goodness! I was tempted to go back on the pill!

I had a super busy weekend. It was great to have G come home on Friday afternoon. We went on a date to the movies on Friday night. He wanted to go to dinner but I said I wasn’t allowed. “I’m dieting honey, no going out to dinner!” I cooked up a feed for him, which he ate on the way and I took mine into the movies. It was absolutely packed, I can’t remember the last time we went on a Friday night. We saw The Last King of Scotland. It was a fantastic movie. A bit gross at times but I would recommend it.

I’ve been keeping myself really busy. Between work, training and helping Sue out at Ideal Bodies Online the schedule has been rather packed! We also had the children on the weekend. My weight finally had a little drop, still a long way to go, but I’ll just keep “nudging away” as Liz would say!

I have spent all day today trolling (another Liz word!) the social club fridge. I looked at the chocolates and packets of chips several times, but didn’t give in. Every day is a challenge for me sticking to my nutrition plan. I kept telling myself, “you don’t need it and you’ll feel much better by the end of the day when you haven’t given in.” So it is now 4.45pm and the next stop is the gym. I did allow myself to have a Coke Zero and now I have a belly ache! I went for a walk to the health food shop mid afternoon to buy some flax seed oil and get some fresh air.

My training has been going really well. I’m really really enjoying training this comp prep. It felt like a bit of a chore last comp prep, but it is seriously getting easier and enjoyable every time. Ohhh, just had a big stretch and felt my abs from last nights training session. Back is on the agenda tonight.

All pretty boring stuff really when I re read what I’ve written! So on that note I think I’ll finish up and head to the gym then race home to watch The Biggest Loser. I love that show. I can’t believe how hard they push the contestants. Jillian kicks ass : ) I love her attitude……and Michelle’s shoulders. I think I have a shoulder fetish! So on that note I am outta here!

6 Comments:

At 8:27 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Hey Di,
I'm proud of you, "nudging" away. You'll be rewarded with superb condition :) for your efforts!

Big hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 11:02 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

urgh i know what you mean about the naughty food - the vending machine has been calling me loud and clear this week. so far its alicia - 2; vending machine - 0 LOL xo

 
At 12:26 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Well done Miss! You think Jillian is tough - I'd kick YOUR ass if you eat that crap = that's what friends are for!!!

 
At 6:23 am, Blogger jodie said...

Hey Di, another awesome pic of yourself and Cheryl. No more trolling OK?

 
At 5:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby does the same thing at work, walks over, opens the fridge door, gazes at it's contents and then goes back and sits at his desk. Never gets anything out, just likes to look for some strange reason. LOL!! :o) xx

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

I think I have a shoulder fetish too! I love watching the biggest loser, I agree that Michelle has awesome shoulders and arms. I think I watch her more than I perv at the male trainer!

Yay for not giving in to the food!

Hilary xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home