Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Only 7.5 weeks to go

Ok, it's obvious who today's picture is of : ) I just love the bushland out the back of our place. We are considering taking the house off the market. I just don't think we'll be content without our house. We have put so much effort into it, particularly the yards, and they are just beautiful. We'll see what happens......

Well it's TTOM, and I am trolling for food again. It's rather frustrating. Fortunately there is nothing to eat at home! I open the fridge and look at chicken breasts and think, no thanks! I have added psyllium husk to my oats in the morning and my shake for morning tea. I alway clog up when I start my comp prep and it is the yukkiest feeling. So although I am adding a few extra carbs to my diet I think it is worth it.

Revised my training schedule today. It's full speed ahead for training. No days off for the next 14 days straight. Time to Go Hard!

9 Comments:

At 8:56 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Hi Di don't you just hate TTOM, I turn into an eating machine! Its just lucky we have nothing bad in our house, if I'm craving sweets Oats with Sugar Free Maple Syrup is about as good as it gets (sad isn't it!). I have a bit of a fibre issue too, I take Herbal Fibre Blend every day, its the only way I survive. I get it from the health food store, tastes pretty yucky but its worth it. Keep up the great work, love the pics!

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger Pip said...

Hi Di!

I certainly don't blame you for wanting to get your house off the market! It looks beautiful! And isn't it right near the beach, - so the beach and bushland backdrop would be neat!

You are looking fab, - great body! I'm sure you will do very well in 7.5 weeks.

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger LizN said...

Di, you are looking really good at 7.5 weeks out. Your condition so far is the best I've seen you.

Keep it up!
Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger little rene said...

You two spunks are a very good advertisement for the advantages of clean and healthy living!

You look fantastic Di!

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Lovin' the expression 'trolling for food'. Lucky I got all my goodies out of the house 'eh?

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Oh and yeah don't take your house off the market, I like visiting :)

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Hey nice pic!!
I have a question to ask u Di?
Can i grab an email address from you pretty please?!?!
xoxo

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Great pic you and Sue. Full throttle from now on hey?

 
At 4:55 pm, Blogger Ali said...

lovely pic, Sue's dress is lovely!!

psyllium is good stuff isn't it, good luck with full steam ahead

Ali xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home