Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Reminiscing


Todays pic is of my Mummy and I prior to becoming Mrs B! I received some of the additional pics we ordered from the photographer a few days ago. I must scan them and post some.
Had my skinfolds taken yesterday. My thigh has dropped 5mm, still a minimum of 10mm to go off that zone. I'll be getting skinfolds taken every fortnight now.
Reviewed my diet with Cheryl last night and I have dropped my evening carbs now. I had a really nice dinner tonight. I bought some fresh red emperor from the fish market and left it at work - doh, so had an egg white omlette and then dry fried up a big bowl of red onion, capsicum, mushrooms and asparagus and tipped that on top of the omlette. It was really yummy. So will have the fish tomorrow night.
Trained abs tonight and then did a 20 minute interval session on the bike. I will be doing this cardio session following every workout for the next two weeks, see how much of a dent I can put in that thigh skinfold! I took Maree through a posing session last night. She did fantastically and was strutting her stuff by the end!
I'm uptodate with all my IBO work so I'm having an easy night tonight. Cooked up some portions, have prepared tomorrows food and am about to make a cuppa and kick back and watch Medium. I am really enjoying Twinings Spearmint and Camomile tea.
Tomorrow morning is plyo, tomorrow evening is back, biceps and an interval session. Comp prep grooming is in full swing. I am working up a decent tan now and I have booked in for my first brazilian on Saturday. Yikes, not looking forward to that one, but just gotta do some things : ) Organising my bikini next week so don't want to look like I come from a lost tribe : )) On that note, I'm out of here!

10 Comments:

At 7:41 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Ouch Brazilian... sounds painful! The things we do!

Way to go on the thigh loss, that area is so hard for me to lose on.

Love that pic of your dog - I did this to one of our dogs last week but he wouldn't stay still!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:00 am, Blogger Magda said...

You are going so well Di. What an inspiring read! I've had a small win with my thighs too but still have a loooong way to go. 31 weeks and counting :-)

Cheers

Magda

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

LOL I'm gonna warn you, the first time you get it done HURTS but it does get easier....trust me :D xo

 
At 5:17 pm, Blogger jodie said...

I love this pic of you and your mummy! It was such a happy day. Good luck with Brazilian, I have always been too scared to go that far... Your comp prep sounds like it is all coming together, well done on the thigh mm too, awesome!

 
At 5:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can barely walk today from my plyo training yesterday, I'm so much sorer then when I weight train Di. It's certainly not as easy as it looks. LOL!! :o) xx

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Brazilian, eh? Hope I don't hear you scream from the Sunny Coast :)

Hugs
Liz ))

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Ali said...

Sure is a lovely pic. OUCH!!! You are a brave girl, the things to look forward to.

Your training sounds like your doing wonderfully, along with your bf measurements great to read!!

have a wonderful weekend and maybe relaxing during the procedure will help;)

Alixxx

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

OOOuuuccchh!!!!

Have a GREAT lunch!! Give mine to Arnie:)

XX - Michelle

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Sooooo...did you survive the Brazilian? ;-)

Hope all is well.

Debs

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger Andrea said...

Hope that the training is going well for you Di.
I like that spearmint and cammomile tea as well.
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home