Monday, February 19, 2007

Cool Dog!




Well I have just been roaring with laughter for the last 5 minutes! I came down stairs to find my screen saver changed on my computer to the top picture of Arnie! G had the day off work today and as you can see the boys have been having lots of fun together! What a classic.
I'll keep this one short and sweet. Have a program to write and Desperate Housewives is on soon so must hurry along! I had a great weekend nutrition wise and training wise. Did 3 great cardio sessions over the weekend. I have my stair repeat session up to 10 sets of stairs. Also extended my long slow run to a full hour.
Cheryl is coming up to train with G tomorrow and we will review my nutrition. Time to cut back the carbs a bit I think and try to get ahead. Don't want to leave my run too late and have to do the extreme diet thing. I was pretty hungry today so drank a diet coke in the afternoon to tie me over between meals. Trained legs tonight, did a hill power walk session this morning. Have a moderate paced 45 minute jog in the morning with my cardio partner Dom. Shoulders, abs and tanning tomorrow avo, then a posing lesson in the evening.
I was feeling pretty grumpy today at the gym. It really pisses me off when people don't put their weights back. Anyway, that's my bitch for the day and I'm going now : )
P.S. Thank you for all the lovely positive comments so many people have left me! It's funny how different our own perceptions are of ourselves......all I see is soft gooey legs : ) Well I see the soft gooey bum too but wouldn't dare share that with you! Train Hard.

8 Comments:

At 4:04 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Ahhh - and to think Sue is scared of this big baby:)

Xx - Michelle

 
At 6:40 am, Blogger jodie said...

Look at Arnie, what a rock star!

 
At 8:03 am, Blogger Magda said...

You think you have soft gooey legs...you should check out mine!! If Josh can mine lean and toned, he'll be equal to God..but dont tell him that :-)

Cheers

Magda

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Janew said...

Hello Di, Arnie is sooo gorgeous!!!I love those pics :)

your training sounds so amazing, you are getting some awesome results from it. and your legs look great in your last blog!

keep up the great training - Jane :)

 
At 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To cool for school! LOL!! ;o)

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Bahaha I dont think your butt is as soft as mine :D I've been hitting the x-trainer like crazy to tighten it up! Cute pic of Arnie too xo

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Arnie's a sexy critter - but i'm still scared of him! How funny to come back to that on your computer. I just showed uncle Damo and he thought it was hilarious. G's a funny bugger.

 
At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Di
what a crack up, next time you should put a bit of white Zinc cream on his nose.
Great blog by the way.

Cheers
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home