Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Super Busy

Gee I’ve been missing for a while! I’ve been a busy busy girl.

Yes Deb – I survived! Not that it was pleasant, but it was far more bearable than the massacre I received last time I got one……that was traumatic indeed.

I have had the most fantastic week with Mrs Heintze. I picked her up last Tuesday from Jo Rogers place. Whilst I was there I selected and ordered my bikini! How exciting! Can’t wait to get it, I believe it will be a bit different to most. I’ve tried to incorporate something to make it a bit different, but you’ll just have to wait to see it : )

So that day was absolutely huge. I had 2 client appointments whilst I was in Brisbane, I hit the wall very early in the evening when we go home. I have made some changes to my diet, dropped the carbs a bit. Have seen some nice progress also over the last week. My thigh is only 6mm off last years thigh measurement and I still have 8 weeks to go! Have to be happy about that. I feel like I’m shrinking. Have worn all of my skinny clothes over the last week…..yippee!

I introduced Sue to my cardio hill route – she wasn’t impressed with it! I think the changes I have introduced to my training must be paying off. I’m also going to check out another gym for some spin classes over the next 6 weeks. Give my lower body some spin pain! I walked on the beach more in the last week than I have in the last year!

We had a great day on Saturday. Although it was absolutely stinking hot, the day was rather magic. It was great having a big girlie get together. I love playing hostess. Poor Gerard was so sick. He was meant to be our BBQ boy but ended up flat his back laying under the fan all day. I was so spun out about how ill he was I rang him Mum at 1.30am for help!

Rachel stayed the night with her little man and we walked down town Sunday morning and had breakfast at Raw Energy.

So much more has happened since I posted but I really don’t have anymore time to write all the details! Between my day job my Ideal Bodies work and my comp prep I am flat out!

1 Comments:

At 2:21 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Your of fire Di :-) You are ahead of yourself in relation to your comp prep and that is awesome.

I hope Gerard is better. Their has been a nasty virus going around, I had it last week and was really sick for 24 hours.

Take care,

Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home