Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BEEP BEEP!

Well I blitzed by PB on the beep test this morning! I flogged one of G's workmates but unfortunately his boss beat me - bugger!

Well my PB was level 9-6 and today I managed level 11-8! I was pretty stoked with that effort. The other guy got 12...............next time...............not that I'm competitive or anything : )

Can't wait to get my chicken or chocolate shirt from Lia. I've got a work conference next week and I'm going to wear it. That should ruffle a few feathers from my alcohol swigging work mates. Not that I'm a shit stirrer or anything : )

Well I have lots of work to do tonight so just a quick post tonight. I'm looking leaner these days and wearing my very skinny shorts tonight : ))) Still plenty of lard to lose though, so no time to get complacent.

6 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Blogger Shar said...

Wow thats a great level on the beep test!!

I have a training course soon and have to do it so best get some pratice in!

Shar x

 
At 8:00 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

BEEP BEEP!!

Love the pic to match the story ;P
That knife and fork looks just a lil too close tho ;P

 
At 8:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely wear the shirt, it'll be a riot! LOL!! ;o)

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

GREAT JOB ON THE BEEP TEST!!!!!

Who says woman can't "play" with the boys....and the BIG boys too!!!

Xx - Michelle

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger Tracey said...

dont u just love that when u can wear ur very skinny shorts or anything very skinny ;) makes u feel so special.

Great job on the b-test.

 
At 7:26 pm, Blogger jodie said...

What's up Mrs B?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home