Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bring On A Breeze - Please

Oh what a view. This was the view from the pool at our honeymoon resort The Racha, in Thailand. I spent some time on the net researching our next holiday. We would like to take the kids to Thailand next year. I think we'll go to Phuket this time.

It is so freakin' hot today. Gerard has just had a cold shower and thinks we need to get air con. Yeah right! That will not be happening, it fades my tan : ) Bad enough that I have to sit in it at the office.

In an effort to ward off getting sick during my comp prep I had a flu shot on Friday. I felt a bit blah yesterday, which is a normal reaction to the flu shot. So I rested up. Even enjoyed a 2 hour nana nap during the day and slept a solid 8 hours last night as well. Today I hit the cardio. Did a 30min walk with Arnie this morning, followed by a 1 hour jog. Then this after noon did a 1hr 5min hill walk/jog. I was soaked in sweat after my pm cardio.

I am off to a RPM class in the morning for my cardio! Can't wait for that one.........I'm a bit scared actually : ) I remember the pain I felt after my last class over a year ago! But it's got to be good for these legs.

Did lots of jobs around the house today. Sorted out the pantry, cleaned the fridge, cooked and portioned my chicken, made G's lunches for the next couple of days, folded clothes, caught up on washing and did a couple of Ideal Bodies tasks.

Well that's all for me. Catch you later in the week.

6 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger Ali said...

My goodness! That is a fantastic picture, I love it.

I think we should call you the cardio queen, that is some impressive cardio sessions, ;)

YOUR ON FIRE!!!Go girl go

Alixxx

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger jodie said...

What a gorgeous pic Di!!

Wow on the cardio front....
Jodie
xx

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Love your picture, its making me even more excited about getting married on Phi Phi next january! Where exactly is the Racha (what part of thailand) it looks fabulous. Anyway sounds like your training is going great, gotta love those RPM classes! Have a great week, Hilds.

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

How did RPM go?

 
At 3:14 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Ugghhh - that picture made me sick..,...WITH JEALOUSY:)

You have the life Mrs. B.....

You have the life:)

XX - Michelle

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Hope you enjoyed RPM - it rocks :)

Gotta love what it does for your legs!

Hugs
Liz;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home