Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A New Addiction

No it's not RPM.......although I am doing another class tonight. I'm even workout out late so that I can do the class which doesn't start till 6.30pm. I usually like to be finished at the gym by then. Anyway, back to my addiction! Well I was trying to find something decent to flavour my chicken and beans with - looking through the fridge and pantry....peanut butter - no, jam - no, marmalade - no, sauce - no, vegemite.....oh I'll try a little bit of that........Yummo!

Now I can't wait to eat my chicken and beans so I can get my vegemite fix! I know Michelle will be gagging by now : ) I'm even drinking straight black coffee and enjoying it! Holy crap, something is wrong with me. Sue joked that I must be pregnant with my crazy new combo!

So it's just under 5 weeks till comp now and my ass is still fat : ( I'm annoyed at myself for pigging out on rice cakes on the weekend. Stupid, stupid...... I have reviewed my diet and dropped my carbs a little more now. I'm in the mode of just doing what has to be done now. I was drooling at all the cakes in the patisserie at lunch time. It's the last thing I'll want to eat when I can have them but boy do they look good when I can't have them! I'm already thinking about competing at the end of the year! Yeah I'm losing my mind....

Training is going well. I'm so motivated to train these days. I've moved to a new gym in order to do the RPM and it is state of the art and full of young people. Lots of nice fit bodies there - wink wink : )

Life has been very busy. Still doing the disgusting day job and then spending lots of time in the job I LOVE at Ideal Bodies Online. So between work and training I don't have time to scratch myself. On that note, catch you later..........

12 Comments:

At 7:44 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Hang on a minute, if you compete at the end of the year who is going to do all our work :) As much as I love salty things, including vegemite, I really don't think I could stomach green beans, chicken and vegemite. That is one of the sickest things I have heard!
I'm sure the rice cakes haven't dented your progress, 5 weeks is a LONG time in bodybuilding :)

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

Ahhhhh - yeah - you're right.....

Why on EARTH would you ruin a perfectly delicious meal of chicken and green beans with some salty leftover yeasty by - product from beer?!!!

There are a LOT of things about your country I am jealous of......

Vegemite is NOT one of them:)

XX - Michelle

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger jodie said...

ewwww, that's all I have got to say.

Oh I do have one other comment, you are a sick woman!

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger Di Broeren said...

Ooooh, so great to see all my friends love and support me : )
XXXXXXX

 
At 9:58 am, Blogger Splice said...

Do to the fact I have been craving vegemite for the last two days I have to say, it sounds pretty yummy! But im in comp prep too and anything different is yummy, plus I think I lost my mind a day or so ago as well, it usually happens around 4 or 5 weeks out!

I bet your butt's not big ;-).

Look forward to seeing you in Brisbane in less then 5 weeks. Train hard.
Debs

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger little rene said...

I'm more of a Promite girl myself ;)

Your arse is NOT fat Di, you are going to look sensational by comp time!

 
At 1:30 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Oh vegemite! I'm CRAVING a piece of nice hot toast with lashings of butter and vegemite.......mmmmmmmmm yum! Don't worry about the rice cakes, you still have plenty of time up your sleeve :D xo

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Tracey said...

I know the feeling of the fat ass thing, I have just had a new look @ diet & training. Can't wait to meet you not long now!!

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Shar said...

Hey Di

Although I could spoon vegemite (or Marmite for us pommies) out the jar and eat it, I'm not convince i'd like it on my chicken and beans!!
but ask me that at 5 weeks out, i'll probably be eating my own hand!

Keep training hard!

shar x

 
At 7:52 am, Blogger SeLiNa said...

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

hmm - vegemite and beans - not sure about that one??!! But then you know some of the concoctions I;ve eaten from time to time ;) 'm sure you'll spin that arse away. No point me saying its not there if YOU say it is, so spin spin SPIN to glutes of steel! xx

 
At 3:35 pm, Blogger LizN said...

I'm sure you are looking HOT Di! Keep nudging along. No panic oK :)

Hugs
Liz;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home