Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy Bee

Hello! Can you believe I still don't have internet at home! Totally unbelievable in this day and age.......but anyway, the matter should be finalised by the end of this week.

I have been a very busy little bee. I celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary last week! Time flies by so damn quickly I tell you. We had a lovely day. We made a deal that each year one of us would plan the day and G surprised me by hiring a boat and we went up the Noosa river for a picnic. After our picnic we drove around the canals of Noosa and dreamed about our property portfolio - no harm in dreaming : ) We went to our restaurant Sails in the evening for dinner and treated ourselves to a Mossimo icecream for dessert.......yuuuummmmmy : )

It has been an incredible year. Every day seems so busy, but when we reflected on everything we have achieved in one year it is rather amazing really. My life has become so full of achievement and happiness since I met G.

I have been going well with training and nutrition. It helps that G is only weeks out from his comp, so the household is a very focussed environment! He is looking rather sensational if I do say so. I've also been busy with college and all of the ideas and actions that I have to progress on the business front.

I'm feeling a bit tired today as I have had a couple of late nights and early mornings. It's starting to catch up on me. So I'll have to hit the sack early tonight.

Will post again soon!

6 Comments:

At 9:00 am, Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

WOW!! a year already! Time has gone very quickly!

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Di,Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary :) I can see your happiness by the way you write in your blog.
You and G are such an awesome strong couple I always like reading your blog and your successes!!
Have a great day
Jane :)

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Di!
Just checking in on you :-)
Hope everything is still going really well.
Deb

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe its been a year already. Sounds like you had a very romantic day - now you're going to have to top that next year!

Hilary xx

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Howdy Stranger 2!
Great to hear from you. Happy Anniversary to you and G, wow that year has gone soooo fast. Keep up the great work Di, you sound so happy.
Love always
Jode
xx

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Nice to hear from you again, everything sounds like it's just going great guns for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home