Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lots Happening

Well I am so lucky - note I said lucky not clucky : ) We have the local show holiday tomorrow so I get 2 long weekends in a row. What a treat! Today is Chelsea's 9th birthday so we are celebrating tomorrow. We are going to see Shrek 3 - oh goody : ) I love the movies and any excuse I am there. I am picking up a big chocolate and cream cake on my way home from work tonight too. Yummy - I'll be having a piece of that! Instead of the normal happy birthday message I have arranged them to write "Princess is 9"! We bought her a "big person" mountain bike today. So she will be excited about that as it is her favourite colour - purple. I have also redecorated her room. Got rid of all the "little girl" fairy stuff. She loves frangipani's so I have decorated it in frangipani them. She will be stoked. We love cooking together so I also bought her her very first cook book...I am positive we will be cooking dinner from it tomorrow night.

We have been researching a new business venture. Hopefully that will be coming to fruition in the near future. With G getting his skin cancers cut out and becoming sun conscious we are looking into purchasing a spray tan business. We have met with one company and will be meeting with another next week some time. So hopefully all goes to plan there.

I was told something last night that has motivated me to also compete at the state titles in October. So I will be competing at the States and Nationals. So I have put my thinking cap on in order to come up with a routine as great as my last one and I think I have it nailed! I have received my music cut back from my music man. It will be very cheeky : ) I will start dieting Monday which is 16 weeks out. I am looking forward to stepping on stage finally with my lower body at it's peak. There will be no stopping me, I am so motivated now. Bring It On!

6 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Go Di! You sound like you are on top of the world. Spray tanning business sounds great, I've thought of it myself as it looks quite simple and is becomming so popular, although you'd get to see some funny sights (and have to keep a straight face!) Enjoy that yummy cake!

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger stacytoby said...

Good for you Di - a spray tan business would be handy around comp time!!!

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger Magda said...

Go Di,

cant wait to see you at the next lot of comps. Eat well, train hard and knock 'em dead!!

Cheers Magda

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Can't wait to see you at Queenslands. Need to get in touch with you about some choreo/routine for client ;)

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

You certainly have been busy! Look forward to seeing you on stage again at the QLD show (tho hopefully we will catch up before then). Have an awesome weekend!

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Go for it Di! I love hearing you sooo motivated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home