Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Off To Sydney

To watch Christy our IBO comp client compete in the ANB Sydney Titles - Novice Figure Division. I will also be meeting Hillary at the show! So it will be an action packed day. This pic is of Christy and I out at Montezuma's after my comp : ) She was such a good girl - ordered a salad and added her own chicken portion to it while I ate my burrito and hoovered up the leftovers off a couple of other plates : ) She flew all the way up from Sydney to meet Sue and I and watch the comp!

My sister is also due to have a baby while we are in Sydney, so it will be a very diverse trip - LOL. She is overdue by a week and is getting induced tomorrow if the little screamer hasn't pushed it's own way out.......ow. I am one of those women who don't dream about motherhood. I'm sure I'll get all gooey when I see the little bubba though.

I got a new do today. I was going to have my hair all cut off but I just couldn't part with the locks. So got lots of layers and shaping around the face. Also got my big vegemite stripe fixed. I love it when I have my hair done, it feels soooo nice and fresh. Went out for lunch with G today. It was one of those magic winter days without a cloud in the sky. Took puppy for 2 walks today as seen as he will miss out on his walks for 4 days in a row : (

Well it's getting late, so I think I'll hit the sack.

11 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Blogger Magda said...

Di,

so you're a hoover too :-)
Cant wait to be hoovering up some serious pasta after my comps. Adelaide restaurants and cafes will be rejoicing that I'm not dieting any more lol!!

Cheers Magda

 
At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in Sydney. I cannot wait to meet up with you finally! :D I'll just give you a buzz when we get there and find where you are. I'm dragging a guy friend along with me because I hate going alone to those shows! ;) We got the last two tickets as well so we'll be in the very back!!

X hillary

 
At 7:26 am, Blogger jodie said...

Enjoy Sydney! Make sure you get heaps of pics!

 
At 7:59 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Have a great time in Sydney Di, and good luck to Christy!

Agree with Jodie, take lots of pics!

Hilary xx

 
At 7:08 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

Have a great time Di!
Bet you're looking forward to being on the other side of the stage for a change :)
Go Christy!!! :)

 
At 7:31 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Please say goodluck to Christy from me. Have a great time and I'm sure you will be clucky over that little bubby. You don't fool us ;)

 
At 7:37 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Oh bugger I wish I knew you were going to be there. I was due to be in Sydney on Sunday but swapped of the trip!!!!! Oh well will definatley be going to the Melb INBA show in July. I can't wait to hear how Christy does, have fun in Sydney!

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger Magda said...

You've been tagged. Please check my blog.

Cheers Magda

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger Nic said...

Hi Di,
It was nice to meet you at ANB last weekend. Hope you had a good trip home!.
Nic

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger LizN said...

How is my gorgeous Di ;)

 
At 7:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And where's a pic of this new do? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home