Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On A Roll

Today's pic is of the love of my life - my husband Gerard. Snapped this pic while down the Gold Coast. I love my hubby so much - he is the centre of my life. He helped me turn my life around when I met him. I am a completely different person than I was and I just love my life with him. I had the lowest self esteem and I remember him saying to me very early in our relationship "I want you to be able to walk down the street with your head held high realising how beautiful you are!" Now he shakes his head at me and says "Oh my god, I've created a monster!" Love you baby.

Enough mush and onto a completely different topic. You may want to leave this post now because I'm going to be really frank and gross : ) You know what I love the most about having finished my comp prep? Going to the toilet and doing an number 2! The little joys of life : ) I get really clogged up when I am dieting strictly and it is an ongoing joke with a friend (I WONT MENTION HER NAME!) She taunted me several times during the last stage of my prep when she'd just been to the toilet.........yes I have horrible cruel friends! Now if you've ever been seriously constipated you'll be able to relate the this - everyone else will be thinking I'm a freak I know, oh well that's life!

My bloating and weight is starting to subside already. It is such a good feeling to see all that yukkiness reduce. Off to the gym again tonight for chest and arms. I just love my gym. The people who work there are so friendly. There is now an RPM class on a Saturday morning! Yippee! Going to RPM tomorrow night and I can't wait!

Have an awesome day everyone. Train hard and eat well - you'll feel fabulous for it!

8 Comments:

At 12:41 pm, Blogger Miss Positive said...

LOL I had NO idea!!!! Wow you really have a lot to contend with during those last few weeks of comp prep dont you!

Good to hear you're back training and loving it!

Hilary xx

 
At 1:18 pm, Blogger Magda said...

Hi Di,

I'm with you in the constipated brigade. I wont get into gory details but I know where you're coming from.
Have you tried LBS 2 capsules. They are the best and I swear by them.

Cheers Magda

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Di!
Great to hear you have refocused, how stronge willed are you? :-)
I started back at the gym also and it feels unreal to be back, even the DOMS, especially the doms lol.
You deserved your two week break and looks like you had a ball.
That's what it's all about :-)
Deb

 
At 11:48 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

Guess that All Bran paid off - LOL!

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

HA!!!! Oh to be a competitor.... LOL
Awww that was so sweet what you said about G. A bit of a spunk you've got yourself there!!! ;) What a fit looking couple you are :)
Hope you enjoyed RPM, the small things we get excited over hey!!!
:)))

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Di, G and yourself are such a great, motivational couple. Its so nice that you are both so supportive of each other :)

I totally RPM as well :)

jane xo

 
At 8:37 am, Blogger Janew said...

opps! meant to say I totally 'love' RPM as well ;)

 
At 1:49 am, Blogger Shar said...

Di

Had to laugh when I read about being clogged up!!
Oh yes, I'm not visiting the toilet for alot else but to do a pee right now, thats for sure! :)

Glad its all coming back together for you.
Shar x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home