Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Some More Comp Day Pics

Rachel and I watching the show earlier in the day.
Me being announced in 2nd place being awarded my trophy by Mrs Heintze!

My beachboys Ken & G in full boogy mode! I was smiling so huge as the crowd was cheering so loud!
I'll write some more in the next couple of days. Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and it is my final day of feasting : ) Then I start a diet to recover from all the damage I have inflicted on myself from eating so much since my comp!



9 Comments:

At 10:22 am, Blogger Janew said...

Wow Di! Congrates on the 2nd place, you look totally amazing!!

also hope you have a Fabulous birthday!!

jane :)

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger bev said...

Have a great birthday Di.

Love your photos.

Bev

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger little rene said...

Have a wonderful birthday Di!

Enjoy all of your feasting :)

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!!!

They are great pics Di, look forward to you posting more about it.

Hope yo are doing something special for your birthday :)


Alixxx

 
At 7:14 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Di, and enjoyed the last of your feasting!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:16 am, Blogger Spartze said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI

You look unreal!

lova Katie

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I trust some of those indulgences included some chocolate kisses!!!!

Glad the package arrived safely!

Back to the vegemite and chicken - or whatever that nasty combo was:)

XX - Michelle

 
At 1:24 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

a belated very happy birthday di. i hope g spoiled you rotten!!!! xo

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Bec said...

You look amazing Di, congratulations on doing so well in the comp! You are so inspiring!!!

Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home