Sunday, April 15, 2007

SHRINKAGE


In all the wrong areas : ( My beautiful shoulders are shrinking away...... why does my body not know to take it from my butt and knees NOT my bloody shoulders!
I have decided no more running. Power walking on the hills only. I cant afford to sacrifice any more muscle in an effort to get leaner. At the rate I'm going I'll end up looking like a freaking stick insect - with saddle bags : ) What a weird looking insect that would be.....
1 more week to go till the WNBF show. I had a moment of insanity yesterday and even considered competing - but I changed my mind. I can't go through a full depletion twice, well I could but I won't! Enough pain has been endured already : )
I am really looking forward to the show coming and being over with. G and I are going down the Gold Coast for a few days to get away and have some R & R. All I can think about is the buffet breakfasts that I am going to feast on, and the satisfying sleep that comes with a full belly and a good *BEEP*!. Yes, sad but true. I have been fighting a constant battle for the last week now and just want this prep to be over so I can be normal. I miss all the normal things - like going to the movies and having diet coke; like cooking my man a beautiful dinner that we sit down and enjoy together; capaccinos; A LIBIDO!!;
Anyway, enough bitching, only 2 weeks to go........

8 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Oh Di, you make me laugh. Not long now Blondie, not long now.
Love
Jode
xx

 
At 6:01 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Di your nearly there so so close. I can completley understand about missing all the simple things, I enjoy nothing more than sitting down with Cam on the deck having a nice dinner and a drink or two. Thanks for your lovely comments its great for the self confidence. I really hope I can come to the show, is it worth coming along if I can only make it there about 1pm until 6pm (need to fly in and out that day). Anyway keep up the awesome effort only days left now!

 
At 6:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can empathise with you Di. One day at a time at this stage, before you know it you'll be back up on that stage again. Go get 'em tiger! ;o)

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger Shar said...

HI Di

I'm sure your shoulders are as gorgeous as they are in your profile pic!!
Stay focussed on the 'normal' things you can do after comp and keep pushing on.
I also wanted to say 'THANKS' for always being honest about how you are feeling and how you are finding things, I'm sure it will help me, by not going into this journey of mine with rose coloured glasses on.
Shar x

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Are you sure about your shoulders hun? You could be wrong in your state of mind, (I happen to be in the same state lol), it may be that your having mindgames.

For me the last weeks or so seems the longest. I think it's because you know the end of comp prep is near and you can start thinking more about living a normal life.

Hang in there Di, you have worked so darn hard that the only result you can get from that is a brilliant physique!

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

I was just saying to a friend (and fellow competitor) the other day how nice it would be to be "normal" again have have something like a chicken salad sandwich for lunch. It's funny - what we consider a luxury, most people consider healthy.

See you Sunday

xo

 
At 5:09 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Hang in there Di, you can do it. I think you are probably looking pretty darn good. Hope you enjoy the comp and no protein farts when your libido comes back, ok ;)

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

You're doing great! I think about how you are going every day - sending lots of thigh shinkage vibes (and Zach cuddles ;) Rach xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home