Monday, April 09, 2007

Done and Dusted


Today's pic is of my gorgeous husband at the top of Mt Coolum! We ran up it in 10mins and 20 seconds. I must take a pic of the mountain so you can see the size of it.
Well I am referring to my 8 cardio sessions not the actual dusting : ) Who has time to dust with that cardio schedule! I so nearly piked out on my 8th session. Then I read Hilary's blog and thought I'd better get off my ass and keep my word on my cardio plans! So it all timed very well as my friend Penny text me and we went for a power hill walk together for an hour. The time goes so much quicker when you are exercising with somebody.
I have had the most focussed easter ever. I so wish I didn't have to work when I am in comp prep mode. It would make the prep a whole lot easier. And I really enjoyed being able to take my little nanna nap everday after lunch. Today G and I went for a wander down the front (that's what we call down town). Usually we sit at Raw Energy and have coffee but today I had a pot of peppermint tea. It was quite refreshing.
I was so disappointed to see Damo get sent home of the Biggest Loser last night. I really wanted Damo to win. So I wonder who will get eliminated tonight! I hope it's the big girl Courtney, he can be such a bitch : )
I can't believe the WNBF show doesn't start until 3pm next Sunday. Who the hell wants to be watching a bodybuilding show at 9pm on a Sunday night. It will be midnight before we get home. I'm pretty peeved about that. What an exhausting day for the competitors. I went for some retail therapy on Saturday and bought myself a new outfit to wear to the show. How great is it picking the smallest size off the rack and having it fit perfectly?! I was pretty stoked. Except I no longer have any boobs.........plenty of ass still to lose though! So on that note, I shall soldier on. Bye!

5 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Blogger Magda said...

Hello Di,

I am totally in awe of your dedication and determination. 8 cardio sessions in 4 days is outstanding.

My own prep kicks up a notch very soon and I'm both nervous and excited about it.

Still following your journey closely.

Cheers Magda

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Shar said...

Good on ya Di for doing that last one!!

I nearly piked today on my cardio but thought id better get it out of the way for the week otherwise you end up playing catch up don't you.

Stay Strong
Shar x

 
At 3:41 pm, Blogger Splice said...

I didn't know you were coming to watch the WNBF :-). That's great.
Yes it's on late and im not happy about a late show as it means no water for longer.

Oh about the bust, I no longer have boobs either, they have left me yet again lol.

TAke care,
Deb

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger bev said...

Well done Di.I had a very similar weekend like you.Doesnt it feel great.You look fantastic in your photos.I'm sure you will do very well.
I'm the same as you.It was sad to see Damien go off Big Loser and you will be happy Courtney has gone too.Who do you think will win?I hope Chris doesnt.
Keep going strong cos you keeping us all motivated.

 
At 1:44 pm, Blogger jodie said...

Would you look at you and the G Man!! One BUFF couple :) Hope your prep continues to go well Di, you are very inspiring. Hope the blisters are easing.
Jodie
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home