Friday, April 13, 2007

WARNING - View at own risk - PRETTY GROSS!



I did warn you! This gross picture is my battered ole feet. Can you guess what I will be rewarding myself with as soon as my comp is over? Yes.......bring on the pedicure!

I am feeling pretty good this morning.....so I think that is an indication I need to go harder : ) 15 days to go now so as I am not exactly where I hoped to be I will be changing to my hard core diet for my final week prior to depletion. I so wish I didn't have to work next week, but I do so no point whingeing about it.

I had an extremely stressful day on Wednesday. I had a workplace mediation that went pair shaped. The employer completely freaked out at me. I stayed cool but as soon as I left and drove down the road I lost it.....I had a big cry and wished I could eat some carbs : ) On reflection, I realised how far I had come as this type of incident would have been an excuse to go on a full on binge - but not this time. So although comp prep remains a tough task the more experienced I become, I certainly feel that I am developing with how I cope with the prep.

Ok, that's all for now, must go and cook my chicken and hang out my gym clothes.

11 Comments:

At 9:34 am, Blogger jodie said...

Ouch Di. They look like they hurt. You certainly are giving it your all and standing for NO EXCUSES. A few blisters that's not going to stop Di... Bet you are looking forward to your pedicure. Well done on mastering your emotions after the difficult work situation, that is huge and shows how far you have come, thanks for sharing.
Anyway still cheering for you down here in Vic...
Love
Jode
xx

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Hilds said...

Hi Di Sounds like your super foccussed at the moment! Well done not long to go now and it will all the hard work will be a distant memory and you'll be all excited about your next comp. Your poor battered feet just shows how hard you have been working (I think you may need a couple of pedicures to fix those up! he he). Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Am trying to work out how I can squeeze visiting your comp in with my plans. What time does it start/finish and what time will you be on stage? Keep up the awesome work. Love Hilds

 
At 10:45 am, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

eewwwwwww gross! methinks we need a girly day once all this is over - i'm in desperate need of some mega pampering! xo

 
At 1:28 pm, Blogger bev said...

You poor thing.I admire your dedication.Nothing is gonna get in your way is it?And be careful if it does.I think as hard as the next 2 weeks gets it's exciting seeing all your hard work come together.Hopefully that will make it easier.Good work.Keep it up

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

WOW... if those feet aren't going to stop you , nothing will. Love your posted, your dedication is a credit to you..

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Go Di. You have come a long way - you are truly dedicated and nothing is going to stop you. You will always be successful with that 'whatever it takes attitude'. I'm so proud of your work ethic - in training, dieting and IBO stuff!!

Be seeing you soon oh little one!

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger Shar said...

OOOUUCCHHH!!!

I hate blisters! good on ya for working though, but hey, I don't think you've got a choice right now have you?

Good luck for your last 15 days! Please don't forget the pics for those of us who can't be at the shows!
Shar x

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

oooo poor feet! A pedicure is defintely in order I think!

You are so strong and focused Di, you are such an inspiration! Not long to go now!!!!

Hilary xx

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger Splice said...

You poor thing, your feet look so very sore. I hope they heal soon.
Im also hoping your feeling better, I think we all need a group hug!
Deb

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Ali said...

OUCH! my goodness, I hope they don't hurt to much. they are a testament on just how hard you have been working!

have a great weekend

Alixxx

 
At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--you poor thing! Those really look like they hurt! You're definitely in for a MAJOR pedicure or two when everything is all over.

You're officially the definition of motivation, commitment, and dedication. Honest! Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see a smiling happy photo of you in there as an example to us all!

x hillary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home