Tuesday, April 17, 2007

COVERED IN CHOCOLATE KISSES!

Well my thighs will be in another 12 days! THANKYOU MICHELLE! I received the parcel. My treats are stashed at the back of the fridge awaiting their fate : )
Yummmmmmy!

I have just had to go and get a long black to try and wake myself up. I could seriously do with a nanna nap right now. I don’t think that would go down to well considering I’m sitting at my desk in the middle of the office. So coffee it is.

I felt quite energetic this morning so thought I’d squeeze out my last hard core cardio session. My cardio buddy picked me up before dawn and we headed down to the stairs. Walked down to the boardwalk and back for our warm up and then achieved a new PB on the stair repeats. 14 sets all running. The sun rose out of the ocean as we huffed and puffed, it was just beautiful……..the sun that is, not us huffing and puffing. Today is the most magic day. Fingers crossed the weather stays this perfect for Mr & Mrs H.

I got the majority of my routine finalised on the weekend. Yes you are reading correctly. I have only just started my routine! I’m not stressed about that at all. Easy peasy.

I had my nails done this morning. They look absolutely gorgeous. I love having my nails done, it makes me feel so lady like. I’m having my colour redone on Thursday and my brazilian redone on Friday. I have my tan. So all I have to do re maintenance is have a shave the day before the comp. The week prior should be pretty easy now, not much running around. Just eat, walk, train, rest. Sounds like a plan!

8 Comments:

At 5:25 pm, Blogger bev said...

Sounds like a breeze for you.Not long now.This is the exciting part - all your hard work will pay off.
I know what you say about having your nails done.It makes you feel very feminine doesnt it.Also its another step closer to that stage.As you mark things off you "to do" list.
Go for it!

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Shar said...

Hey Di
Your cardio session sounded fab, nothing better than seeing the sun come up, not so sure about 14 sets of stairs though! :)
Your sounding super organized and calm about the comp, thanks for the update.
Shar :)

 
At 7:33 am, Blogger jodie said...

Are they Hershey chocolate kisses? If so, yummo! Sounds like things are coming together and before you know it the show will be here.
Jodie
xx

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger Magda said...

Hello Di,

all the best for the comp. I know you'll do really well.

Cheers

Magda

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger Miss Positive said...

What a gorgeous way to do a cardio session, watching the sun rise over that beautiful beach!

Sounds like its all coming together now, not long til you can ENJOY those chocolates!

Hilary xx

 
At 5:51 pm, Blogger stacytoby said...

just came across your site, what an inspiration! Best of luck in your upcoming comp, I am thinking about preparing for a figure comp myself :)

Stacy

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Ali said...

14 sets of stairs! that is impressive .

Watching the sun come up is always good isn't it, can't wait to hear how it all goes. You will knock em dead I bet. And yes enjoy the chockies, must say I am very much looking forward to what ever I decide to eat afterwards.

Alixxx

 
At 6:57 am, Blogger Michelle said...

The visual of what you and G were doing when I read that first line - LOL!

Enjoy your goodies - when it's time:)

XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home