Wednesday, July 11, 2007

LAST MINUTE DECISION!

I've made a last minute decision to go to Melbourne this weekend for the All Female comp! Yay, I am very excited now. I'll be helping out Christie and Dee back stage and staying with gorgeous Hilde. I am really looking forward to catching up with so many people - yippee :)

I haven't been around much. I've actually been feeling a little "black" so prefer to just crawl into my hole and not put it out there to the world. There has been a few contributing factors to feeling like this, but I have had to dig deep and pull myself up. My comp cardio buddy called me over the weekend and we have started running together again in the morning. So I have been out of bed in the dark pounding the pavement in the wee hours the last 2 mornings. The ball is rolling.....

I have also had a job opportunity come my way in private enterprise, which was totally unexpected. I went for a job interview yesterday. I felt that it went really really well. I should find out by the end of the week. If I am successful and am offered the position I will be stepping out of my government comfort zone. It will be worth it though. I named a figure and said I wouldn't be willing to work for less than that and they were very receptive. So I will stay tuned for that outcome.

Tonight is a posing session with Tara and Fiona. We get together every Wednesday night for posing. I am really enjoying working with these 2 girls, they are lovely ladies and have progressed in leaps and bounds with their posing. I am looking forward to seeing them shine on stage.

Well I'd better get moving. It is a magic day here today. Have a great day everyone.

11 Comments:

At 9:13 am, Blogger Tracey said...

Best of luck Di.

Have fun at the comp this weekend!

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Yay! See you on Saturday :) xo

 
At 2:15 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's so cool, I can't meet to see you in Melbourne!!! There's a few of us QLDers!! Poor Hilds is shaking in her boots having her trainer stay with her ;) lol, can't wait to catch up with you guys!!

 
At 7:59 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Good luck with the job prospects, and have a fantastic time in Melbourne! Wish I was coming too!!!!! :(

Hilary xx

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Tara said...

Hope that you have a great time in Melb Di. See you next week :)

 
At 7:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you made it home safe and sound. :o) xx

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger Ali said...

Was lovely to be able to catch up with you Di, all the very best with your new course!!

Hope you got your new job

Alixxx

 
At 12:34 pm, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Di!
Any updates from your trip to Melbourne?
Hope you had a ball.
Deb

 
At 2:00 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear how the weekend was :)

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Health Watch Center said...

hi

first of all ALL THE BEST for ur new job,have a great time in Melbourne buddy, may ur dreams come true....

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Good luck on the job!!

Fingers crossed!

XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home