Monday, June 25, 2007

103 days out



Boy I feel fat when I look at myself in this picture - this was 3 weeks out from my April show. I had a lot of trouble focussing on my nutrition last week. I always struggle with getting back into my comp prep routine. Today has been really good and I am feeling hungry now. I will have to cook up some chicken shortly and have a meal before I head off to the gym. I'm thinking of doing a combat class tonight. I've never done one of those. I start studying again next week so will have to be super organised to fit in all my workouts and cardio sessions. I may have to get up ultra early and do some 5.30am classes - RPM of course! At least I will be super busy, I do find it easier to stick to my nutrition when I am busy and don't have time to troll around for food.

The weather has been so cold and dreary here. Great doona weather.....if only I didn't have to work! G had his stitches out from the second skin cancer he had cut out. He has a very big scar on the side of his head, it's about the size of an ear and looks like a big Z slashed into the side of his head. The nurse was calling him Zorro! I chipped my tooth on Friday - I was not impressed! So I have to see the dentist on Wednesday to get that fixed.

We went to visit my best friend on the weekend to see the new bubba. OMG - 4 kids with 2 under 1 year old. Holy crap - my worse nightmare! I think I could handle one, but that would be my limit! I think I'm far too selfish to have any more than that. Hmmmmnnnnn. Ok, enough dribbling on......time to eat and head off to train shoulders and abs.

10 Comments:

At 7:24 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

i'm hearing you di! i try to keep myself busy too so i dont start trawling for food - oh and the fact the pantry was completely cleared out last night ;)

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

I agree its so much easier when your busy, you don't even have time to think about being hungry. I'm still struggling with the whole kid thing, think I'm getting more selfish each year, definatley only having one though! What are you studying Di?

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger little rene said...

Hi Di :)

Good luck with all of your training sounds like you will be one busy girl!

Lots of people tell me that 2 kids are easier than one because they keep each other amused? Who knows, I am terrified of having them as well but I am definately going to if I can :)

Have a great week!

 
At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lovely Di! First, love your poster. This is great! I am pleased to hear you have decided to compete this year and gosh, I can't wait. I am so excited for you and to see your physique continue to develop toward its peak. You are so amazing and I can't wait to do some posing with you... not too far off setting a date to catch up with you. What comp do you enter in? What association I mean?
Love shells xxoo

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger Ali said...

my goodness Di you are so photogenic, that pic on the poster is awesome!!! I have had trouble getting back into it as well, being ill didn't help.

Hope G's truly mended by now,

Alixxx

 
At 7:52 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Yes its doona weather all right! When its rainy and cold I just wanna watch DVDs all day and eat hot comfort food! Well, we can dream cant we?!

That photo of your back is fantastic! I want one!!! LOL!

Hilary xx

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger Flea said...

I love the photo too, it's great, can I order one too! I love the venue of the pic too, nice and out doorsy.
Hey, you study too? I haven't been in your archives to get to know you properly LOL!
Same here Perth is cold, wet and windy and I feel hungry constantly!

 
At 7:02 am, Blogger Michelle said...

LOVE the poster! How cool are you:)

Hope the trip to the Dentist goes well for you!

XX - Michelle

 
At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has your dvd arrived in the mail yet, if so what did you think of it? :o)

 
At 7:39 pm, Blogger Tara said...

Hi Di, Fancy seeing you here :) Ouch @ your tooth :( and at G's head!! Hope that the diet is treating you better this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home