Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gone are the days.....



of me being the aerobic bunny at the front of the class jumping the highest and putting everybody elses moves to shame! I did a Body Step Class tonight....I am so damn unco these days! I used to LOVE step classes....we'll see if the love returns in time.....

I have had a great week thus far. I have been to the gym 3 days in a row. Yippee. I have eaten clean 3 days in a row as well and I have also slept like a baby the last 2 nights. I have the next 4 days off work. Tomorrow is to take G to his surgery. He has to go back and have more cells cut out of his head as the doctor didn't go deep enough. So that is a bummer, but I'm sure it will all be fine. Then we start moving on Friday. We will move a bunch of boxes on Friday morning and I will get them all unpacked before we move the big items over on Saturday. EVERYTHING will be unpacked by the time I go to bed on Sunday night. Then I will have to get some mirrors organised for my posing classes as I already have appointments booked for the following weekend. I seriously love teaching posing and routine instruction. I love working hands on with people and seeing them improve and gain confidence in themselves. It is such a satisfying feeling.

Well on that note, time to chill out and wind down.

5 Comments:

At 7:24 am, Blogger LizN said...

I love that picture :) Too funny. I reckon moving all those boxes will be a workout in itself :)

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Hilds said...

Well done Di you sound like your back on track! Don't worry about the step class if I were to stand next to you in one of those you'd look like a superstar, I don't even brave them (I'm way too unco!). Good luck to Gerald, I hope they get all all out this time. Have fun moving.

 
At 12:12 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Haha I'm sure I'll leave you for dead in the unco stakes! Hope everything goes well with G at his appointment xo

 
At 12:31 pm, Blogger SeLiNa said...

LoL cute pic!!!
Good luck packing and unpacking, just to cross the road ;)
Hope all goes good with G :)

 
At 2:08 pm, Blogger Kimmy said...

Hi Di, thanks for dropping in :) Anywhere you live up where you live would be magic - sounds like you have a moving plan - good luck and have fun - enjoy the moving experience :)
Hope Gerard's op goes well - sending positive vibes.

Live with Passion
Kimmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home