Sunday, August 05, 2007

Long Time No Post




Well well well, it has been a long time between posts! My trip to Melbourne seems so long ago now. I had a great time. I got to spend lots of time with the beautiful Hilde, meet Shar, have some enjoyable conversations with Sam, Lia and Katie, catch up with lots of people including Cheryl, Jodie, Sue and Ali and the absolute pinnacle of the weekend was seeing 2 incredible women that I have been privileged to share their comp journey with win their category!!!! The above picture is of me with these amazing women - Dee and Christy. Sam summed up my feelings when she said to me at the end of the night "You must be feeling very proud right now!" Proud indeed!

So you will see by the other photo above that we have sold our shack. We went to auction on the last week of July and sold at the auction. Talk about an adrenalin rush! That was fun. We have already reinvested in a block of land. Can you believe we have bought a block right across the road?! We are moving to the "good side" of the street - haha....well the views are better on this side anyway.

I have been in the process of packing up the house as we move next week. I really don't like this task....it positively sucks. I have been a big fat slacker as far as my training goes. I am so unfit and feeling very gross. I have been talking with a friend of mine about this over the last week and she is helping me take control of my training and state of mind in order to get back on track. Time to start getting motivated and setting goals.

7 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Blogger Flea said...

Oh goodie, look I'm first.
Congrats on the sell, I can imagine the adrenaline rush :-)

 
At 9:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Di, you guys must be stoked with the sale. As for falling of the wagon, don't get to caught up around the axels. It happens to all of us, it's a slow and steady recovery but worth it in the end. Feel free to email me if you need to talk, I'm here for you and know exactly how you're feeling. :o) xx

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Congratulations on the sale of the shack!!! Now the fun will begin! I used to work in real estate before children and we also got a rush from auctions!!

 
At 7:49 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Congratulations on selling your house and buying the land!!!! Now the fun job of moving begins!

Hilary xx

 
At 11:38 am, Blogger Splice said...

Welcome back :-)
Congrats on the sale of your home and all the best with the new house.
Train hard,
Deb

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Kimmy said...

Hi Di - and who said auctions don't work - what a great feeling for everone :)
Your two lovely girls look fantastic - congratulations on both thier wins.
You still look pretty darn good in your photos.
Just keep living with Passion and keep smiling - you have such a beautiful smile.
Kimmy

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Kimmy said...

Hi Di - and who said auctions don't work - what a great feeling for everone :)
Your two lovely girls look fantastic - congratulations on both thier wins.
You still look pretty darn good in your photos.
Just keep living with Passion and keep smiling - you have such a beautiful smile.
Kimmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home