Friday, August 31, 2007

Lots to be excited about!

Hello! It's been so long since I've posted. We still don't have internet at home and I'm at Tara's - apparently quickly checking email, but doing a blog update too!

I am rather excited today. I registered my business names! Yippee! My fitness business is called "Fabulous Figures" and my tanning business is called "Tan-To-Go" Next step will be designing our business cards and website. I started studying again this week. It is so exhilarated studying something that is interesting, rather different to my boring work stuff. I go to college Tuesday and Thursday nights as well as all day Sunday, so I will have a very full schedule.

We have had crazy rainfall recently. The last week has been nice and sunny though. I couldn't even get to work last Friday as all routes to the office were flooded. Water was lapping at the doors at home! Arnie was even treated to a night sleeping inside.

Well only a matter of weeks before the October comps are here. I'm getting excited for the girls. We have booked our holiday and paid in full today. Yippee, off to Thailand. I'm looking forward to that. Settlement on our land is on Monday and we will officially be back in the mortgage market.

So much happening and so much to be happy and thankful for! I am loving life : )

9 Comments:

At 7:10 pm, Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Great names!!! Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Very exciting about the businesses! Sounds like you will be very busy, but all worth it though.

Good to hear you survived the floods! And some of it reached the dams too.

Hilary xx

 
At 5:56 am, Blogger Michelle said...

Some tremendous things are starting to shape!!!

I think 2008 will be the year the REAL Di shows through!!!

Livin' her dreams and lovin' every minute of it!


XX - Michelle

 
At 2:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Di! Shelly here, sending this message from Thailand myself! All sounds like its going great guns and I can't wait to see your websites! Congrats on the rain honey bunney, we sure did need it. Hope your house was ok though with the flash flooding and all. I am enjoying Thailand and spending heaps of $$$ but its well worth the fun (and food!). Love always shells xoox

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Di, it's all "go"! How exciting :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

Wow you've definitely got heaps on! I'll probably see you around at the show in the coming weeks :) xo

 
At 8:54 am, Blogger Janew said...

Wow Di, so many exciting ventures coming your way!Good luck with it all!
jane :)

 
At 11:15 am, Blogger little rene said...

Love the names of your businesses Di!

Glad to hear everything is going well for you :)

 
At 6:41 pm, Blogger Hilds said...

Hi Di, it's so great to hear everything is going so well for you! You deserve to be blissfully happy. I have sent you an email but just realised you most probably won't get it as your email address may have changed. Anyway have an awesome holiday and all the best for the October comps. Luv Hilds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home