Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back in Cyber Space!

What a treat! I am finally back on line. Yippee : ) I have been so flat out, it is great. Only 1 week left until the INBA Qld Titles. I am sooo excited about that! I have had a big weekend of posing and routine practice. I have 3 female clients and 1 male (my hubby : )) competing next Saturday. I am all excited about competing again myself! I have decided I will be having a heuwg competition year next year. The Nationals are in Queensland - yay! So I will be hitting the stage in April and October of 2008. I am back in training with a vengence. Smashing my shoulders and back in particular. I have been on a bit of a mission of late and am feeling really good about how I am looking for my "off season". It took me a while to get my training mojo back - but with the encouragement of my friend Liz Nelson at www.thefitnesssolution.com I was motivated and up and running in no time! Thanks Liz : )

On the business front I have also been a busy girl. My business cards are currently being designed by a graphic artist. I have gone with the colours Red & White for Fabulous Figures. There will be a few hot bodies strutting around on Saturday in Red Singlets!

So who is going out of the Qld peeps out there? I hope I get the opportunity to catch up with as many of you as possible. Let me know who is coming so I can keep an eye out for you beautiful gals!

5 Comments:

At 9:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to have you back online and up and running. My gosh, don't you sound busy. Best of luck for your competitors next weekend, I have no doubt they'll do just fine in your trust hands. ;o)

 
At 8:12 am, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hi Di, sounds like you've been super busy!!

I'll probably be there on Saturday (I think I'm part of the official 'cheersquad' by now!!) so hopefully see you then!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger LizN said...

Yes Di, I'll see you on Saturday! I'll be the one with dream tan all over me :)

Biggest hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Bug's Mumma said...

I'll be there with bells on :) xo

 
At 8:10 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

So much goin on!!!

Best of luck at the comp!

XX - Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home